Pages

Monday 16 June 2014

free blog writing

In the weekend I was playing black ops 2 with my friend. The level was called origins there was 4 of us playing on line. After that the level got harder and harder the level I survived at a level 11. 

And then we saw the random box, that was full of guns, but we couldn't get it because we didn't turn on the power. Then I saw a big robot coming towards me. It was trying to stand on me. I look at the bottom of the robot's feet and I saw a light and I started to shoot it and the I saw a hole in the foot and then the robot steped on me. I got inside the robot. 

  The robot said a count down. I had to choose a side of the robot to go into and it launched me in the the air.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.