Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2016

2016 Imersion assembly

Hearing people saying it school I felt good in but really emotionally, I knew there was a new topic this term. As I walked down the breeze I saw it Our new topic is  AS I SEE IT, I didn’t really get it but when we had our assembly I found out, it was something to do with art.

I was looking forward to go to  assembly because it my favorite when they do there items our first item was from team 1. The Item they did was what is there favorite things they liked Miss George really loves chocolate and Miss Wild loves her/his dog and the other teacher I don’t there's. After their movie they all came to the front they asked us question and if we get it right we were into win a prize.

There 2nd item was from team 2 all they did was making a movie about the seasons. Miss Szymanik was Summer, Miss Nalder was Spring, Miss Eadie was Winter and Miss Tumahai was Autumn.

From team 3  they did grand designs it was about building houses it was funny because when they got served a cup there was nothing in it And how they lived in a tent. The funniest person was Mr Goodwin because of his hair and his beard he was going side to side.  

Team 4 was looking at superheros and comic books. It was just amazing I just couldn’t stop at the quotes BOW, BOOM and others. I liked there costumes especially Miss lavakulas costume fitted perfectly there was a teddy who was stealing Bobbys chrome book and then he got a highting from the teacher vengers.   

Team 5 did in action and the title was what is the best waka “guess who won”? “HOKULE’A”, I couldn’t be quiet I was just laughing at Mrs Tele’a. She was pushing everyone especially Mrs Garden. Miss Tele’a was blue and Miss Berry was representing red and and Miss Sandla was representing yellow and for the winner hokule’a and Mrs Garden was taking hokule’a. MY favorite show was Team 4.

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.