Pages

Friday 19 September 2014

The awsome argo



Screen Shot 2014-05-26 at 7.13.38 PM.png



The Argo is called an amphibian because it half boat & half car so it can go on land and water.

On a argo they have 8 wheels but on each side they have four wheels .

This story take place at a place called Nelson.

keith gave them  Helmet raincoat and life jacket before they can go on.

When you go on the water the wheels spin like there crazy.
The reason why the kids got mud on their face because the mud splash on their face.

He take them 2 rounds around the block so the they can think it fun and like kieth

The parents said they looked like drowning rats when they arrived home.


  • When were Amphibious ATVs (Argos) first invented? 1902
  • In which countries were they most popular?USA & CANADA

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sateki! I am a college student at the University of South Alabama, studying to become a teacher; my name is Tiffany Wake. I enjoyed your post about the "Awesome Argo". I live in the South, and grew up mud riding on four-wheelers and now side by sides. Some look very similar to this picture you have. You gave great descriptions of the argo, but make sure you are proof reading all of your posts. Very good job otherwise, keep it up!

    Tiffany Wake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sateki, I am a college student at the University of South Alabama. My name is Carissa Watford, and I am studying how to become a teacher. I think this article is very interesting. I really like the random facts that most people would not know about this ATV. This ATV kind of reminds me of a place called Come Ride the Ducks in Missouri. It can go on land and water, it is a boat but also like a big ATV on land. This ATV would fit in where I am from, and we sure would like that we did not have to stop just because of deep water like we do with our four-wheelers. Keep up the interesting blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.