Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

MY MISSING MONEY!!


My missing money
It was a nice sunny day. I was playing on the school field with my friends at  lunch time. We were playing touch.
I didn’t wanna play because my money might fall out. I got on the field and started to play some touch. I was being careful about my money dropping in the middle of nowhere. I got the ball from my mate and someone was chasing me but I was too far but he was quick he came closer and closer he ankle taped me I fell and started to roll towards the out line.

Then I stood up as quick as I could I felt my pockets I knew this was gonna happen once I fell I didn’t wanna play because I lost my money.

After the time ran out for lunch time I felt upset when I was walking into class. My mate who ankle tap me came and said sorry man I replied  algood we were alright friends but not that close. I hate losing money The reason why I was holding my money because I don’t trust some of my mate in class.
Now I learnt a lesson to not play touch with my money in my pocket.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.